How to work CBD into your daily routine
Not sure what type of CBD product to choose, or when to use it? From the uses of CBD to its different forms and when to use it, find out how to work CBD into your daily routine with our handy guide to CBD use.
When to use CBD
The frequency of use will depend on your individual preferences. CBD can be used as a supplement in your daily routine, or occasionally for a specific need. We recommended to go for a more long-term approach with daily supplements.
The best time of the day to take CBD will also depend on factors such as your age, weight and symptoms and on the type of product you choose. For example, the effects of CBD creams and lotions can be felt immediately, while drops take 3 to 5 hours to be metabolised. It may be useful to calculate when to use CBD so you can start feeling the effects when going to bed.
What’s the recommended CBD dosage?
The recommended CBD dosage will vary depending on your age, gender, weight and symptoms. Feeling dizzy after taking CBD can be fairly common for newcomers, so we recommend starting off at a lower amount and increasing your CBD dosage progressively if needed.
How to use CBD
There are various types of CBD products out there. Choose the CBD product that will best fit into your daily routine based on your lifestyle and the issues you want to address. Here are the different types of CBD products available on the market:
● CBD vapes. E-liquids are designed to be vaporised by an e-cigarette device. The advantage: absorption rate is higher than other forms of delivery and the gaseous form ensures a better distribution around the body.
● CBD oil drops. Liquid drops are designed to be taken orally or placed under your tongue for 2 minutes to increase the absorption rate. The advantage: CBD is metabolised and distributed all over the body over a period of 3 to 5 hours, providing longer-lasting benefits and a source of everyday relief.
● CBD creams and lotions. Topical creams are designed for your skin and allow you to target a specific area of your body, which make them great for localised pain and discomfort. CBD is absorbed through the skin along with a blend of natural ingredients that moisturise and relax the desired area. The advantage: the effects can be felt immediately depending on the amount you apply.
● CBD edibles. Usually in the form of gummies, CBD edibles are an alternative to drops and offer a variety of flavours. The advantage: they’re great for on-the-go consumption.
● CBD capsules & pills. Like edibles, they are quite convenient when you’re on the go as you simply need to swallow them with a gulp of water. The advantage: they’re easy to carry everywhere.
Now you know when and how to use CBD, discover our full range here.